Wednesday, December 5, 2007

tagged for meme

Allison Aller just tagged me for meme. So, here goes:

4 Jobs I have had:
1. Medical Transcriptionist and Instructor
2. Regional Secretary for European offices Embry-Riddle University
3. Admin for Family Advocacy
4. Owner, Green Spiral Herbs

4 Films I can watch over and over:
1. Practical Magic
2. Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?
Don't watch many movies!

4 TV shows I watch:
1. Monday nights on CBS
2. CSI
Others, I can take or leave.

4 Places I have lived:
1. Philadelphia, New York up near the Canadian border
2. England
3. Mojave Desert
4. Nebraska

4 Favorite foods:
1. Dan's chili rellenos
2. chocolate cake
3. Dan's smoked pulled pork
4. fresh peaches

4 Places I would love to be right now:
1. Right here in my cozy home in the northern Catskills
2. Mountains of North Carolina
3. Shipwreck Beads
4. Margaret's studio

4 names that I love but would not use for my own children:
1. Ardelia - except I would use it

4 People I would love to tag with this meme
1. Leonie
2. Tina
3. NutMeg
4. Sarah

No comments: